Paperless Meeting Planning
Go digital without missing a thing. Sales proposals, menu selection, room list creation and Reservation Crosscheck are all available through our digital sales tools. That means no unnecessary paper waste, and even better, no wasted time.
Sustainable Meeting Services
Let us know your preferences and we'll take it from there:
- Print materials made from post-consumer recycled paper, recycled-content paper flipcharts and double-sided printing.
- Environmentally friendly non-paper supplies.
- Smart resources including LED signage and white boards.
- Potted plants, organically grown flowers or sustainably sourced botanicals.
- Access to green transportation services.
- Recycling in all meeting spaces.
Sustainable Food & Beverage Practices
Let us help you and your guests minimize waste from start to finish. Choose from:
- Local vendor options for many services.
- Sustainable food choices for your menu.
- Linenless meeting tables that don’t require table coverings.
- China service or environmentally friendly serving options if you prefer disposable food packaging.
- Condiments in bulk dispensers.
- Eco-friendly alternatives to conventional bottled water.
- Impact Assessment Tools
Get a report card. After your event, we'll send you a Meetings Impact Report, which recaps all the initiatives you selected and the impact of your efforts, including energy and water consumption, waste management, sustainable food choices and meeting services.
Socially Conscious Activities
Have fun and do good — it's a win-win. You can promote team-building and support your client's social initiatives with a community-based activity as part of your event. We offer on-site and off-site options. Plus, we'll help you coordinate the logistics to make it a success.